Jordan Area Community Council Seeks NEW Board Members
Download, complete and mail or email this application- JACC Board Nomination Form 2012 to JACC.
If you aren’t an official JACC Member yet, which is one of the Board requirements, you also can download, complete and send in our JACC Membership Form.
Voting will be in October 2012.
Board Members Expectations:
- Attend monthly board meetings; arrive on time and be prepared
- Attend Board training sessions
- Serve on one or more JACC committees
- Commit to Board Member duties. This is a commitment of approximately 10 hours per month.
Each candidate must meet a pre-determined set of guidelines to qualify. Proof of eligibility will be requested from all candidates.
The candidate must:
a) Live in the Jordan neighborhood (between W. Broadway, Lowry and Emerson Avenues)
b) Work in the Jordan neighborhood (place of employment must approve of the official representation)
d) Be a Member in good standing who meets these minimum membership qualifications:
- Has a completed membership form on file with the JACC
- Has attended 3 JACC associated meetings within an election cycle
- Has incurred no sustained grievances within 18 months.