Attention Jordan Residents: The Jordan Area Community Council Board of Directors met to discuss moving funds to support community engagement activities. The funds would be moved from strategic partnerships, environment and community safety. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us at 612-886-4539. The discussed funds are as follows:
- $15,000 to support youth program initiatives
- $1,500 for the Riverfront partnership.
- $2,500 to Open Streets, a West Broadway Business Association event
- $5,000 to The Truth About Drugs, an opiate crisis conference at North Hennepin Community College in partnership with NHCC and Metro State University
- $15,000 to support the anti violence initiative ‘Take a Stand, Cease Fire’
- $1,000 to the farmers market in collaboration with the West Broadway Business Association.