JACC Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
November 9, 2011, 6:30-8:00pm
- Call to Order
- Approval of meeting minutes October 2011
- Additions to the Agenda
- Election of Officers
- Community Input-Open floor – 6:45
- Chair’s Announcements – 6:55
- Welcome new board members
- Community Listening Session
- Northside Neighborhood Collaborative updates
- Upcoming board meetings, December housing market report, January orientation
- Strategic Planning-status report – 7:10
- New business- 7:15
- introduce new staff
- Old business 7:30
- ADA compliance
- JACC house lease
- Committee Reports 8:00
- Nominations Committee: annual meeting notes
- Finance Committee/Treasurer’s report
- Safety Committee
- Housing Committee
- Grievance Committee
- Adjourn meeting 8:20
JACC’s Core Values
In all decisions, actions and activities, JACC demonstrates the following values:
- JACC operates with transparency and accountability, and expects the same of individuals and organizations with whom it works.
- JACC maintains positive, respectful relationships with individuals and organizations, and expects the same of those with whom it works.
- JACC is committed to “meeting people where they are,” recognizing differences of race, culture, class and personal experience.
- JACC provides opportunities for Jordan residents to live their values by helping others in the community.
- JACC works in partnership with other organizations, whenever possible.
- JACC seeks to earn and maintain the trust of the entire community.
- JACC activities demonstrate boldness and a sense of urgency.