JACC Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
October 12, 2011, 6:30-8:00pm
JACC House, 2009 James Ave N, Minneapolis
- Call to Order
- Approval of meeting minutes Sept 14th, 2011
- Additions to the Agenda
- Community Input-Open floor – 6:40
- Chair’s Announcements – 6:50
- Community Listening Session
- Board and office seats: opportunities open
- Northside Neighborhood Collaborative update
- Pohlad landscape block project-Friday, September 30, 2011
Block of 30th Ave and James Ave
- Strategic Planning-status report – 7:05
- Committee Reports 7:10
- Nominations Committee: annual meeting October 20th 6:30pm
- Finance Committee/Treasurer’s report
- Safety Committee
- Housing Committee
- Property Ad hoc Committee
- Grievance Committee
- Adjourn public portion of meeting 7:35
- Closed session to discuss matters related to personnel 7:40
JACC’s Core Values
In all decisions, actions and activities, JACC demonstrates the following values:
- JACC operates with transparency and accountability, and expects the same of individuals and organizations with whom it works.
- JACC maintains positive, respectful relationships with individuals and organizations, and expects the same of those with whom it works.
- JACC is committed to “meeting people where they are,” recognizing differences of race, culture, class and personal experience.
- JACC provides opportunities for Jordan residents to live their values by helping others in the community.
- JACC works in partnership with other organizations, whenever possible.
- JACC seeks to earn and maintain the trust of the entire community.
- JACC activities demonstrate boldness and a sense of urgency.